Nice to meet you


适用年龄:6-8

吉赛尔很喜欢小堂哥阿道夫,她觉得克丽丝也会很喜欢,所以就介绍给小姐妹克丽丝认识。 快来学学初次见面的沟通句式吧。


Giselle: Adolph, this is Chris, my best friend in school.  Chris, this is my cousin Adolph.

吉赛尔:阿道夫,这是克丽丝,我在学校最好的朋友。克丽丝,这是我的堂哥阿道夫。


Adolph: Hi, Chris. I am Adolph Wilde. I come from England, and I live in Italy.  

阿道夫:你好,克丽丝。我是阿道夫•王尔德。我来自英格兰。现居住于意大利。


Chris: Hi, Adolph. My name is Chris Wang. I am Chinese and live in Shenzhen.

克丽丝:你好,阿道夫,我是克丽丝•王。我是中国人,现居住于深圳。


Adolph: You look lovely as much as Giselle.  How old are you? 

阿道夫:你看起来和吉赛尔一样可爱。你几岁了?


Chris: Thank you. I’m as old as Giselle.

克丽丝:多谢你的夸奖,我和吉赛尔一般大。


Adolph: Six years old?

阿道夫:六岁?


Chris: Yes. What about you? How old are you?

克丽丝:是的。你呢?你多大了?


Adolph: I’m aged 11. 

阿道夫:我今年11岁。


Chris: So you are going to be a Junior high school student?

克丽丝:所以你即将升为初中生?


Adolph: Right. 

阿道夫:你说得没错。


Chris: Do you have brothers or sisters? 

克丽丝:你有兄弟姐妹吗?


Adolph: I have an elder brother, Charlie Wilde.

阿道夫:我有一个哥哥,名叫查尔斯•王尔德。


Chris: Why didn’t he come with you? 

克丽丝:他为什么没跟你一起来?


Adolph: He attended a summer camp.

阿道夫:他参加了夏令营。


Chris: How old is he?

克丽丝:他几岁了?


Adolph: 15 years old. He is in a high school now.

阿道夫:15岁了。他现在是一名高中生。


Chris: I see. 

克丽丝:哦哦。


Adolph: Nice of seeing you. 

阿道夫:很高兴认识你。


Chris: Nice of seeing you, too.

克丽丝:我也是,很高兴认识你。